If you're used to use ReSharper with Visual Studio 2008 and if you're now starting to test the upcoming Visual Studio 2010 then you'll probably want to check out the preview of ReSharper for 2010!
You can download the latest build of ReSharper for VS 2010 here.
Installation is straightforward, ReSharper uses the new extensibility model in VS2010;
- Download .vsix file (some download software will save it as ZIP file, change extension to VSIX)
- Close all Visual Studio 2010 instances
- Double click .vsix file in Windows Explorer
- Follow Visual Studio Extension installation dialog
- Start Visual Studio 2010
- Open Tools | Extensions Manager and confirm that ReSharper is there