The last (?) release of TFSBuildLab is now complete. Since many of the features in TFS 2008 overlap what we've done in TFSBuildLab we've decided to make a release with some fixes but this is probably where the road ends...
You can get the 1.1 version from Codeplex here.
Peter has posted a release note for the release.
What's new in version 1.1?
We have improved the errorhandling dramaically in this release as well as tried to include more contextual information in the logs.
* Added support for multiple build servers assosiaed to a trigger.
* Added support for status notifications out build completion.
* Fixed problem with to many changeset involved in build failure notifications when * checkin occurs at the same time as a build is failing.
* Overview of scheduled builds for a team project.
* Support for multiple reports on the dashboard.
* Add transaction support when copy config, this addresses the problem of caches becoming corrupt.
* Support for notification on assignment changes to work items.
* Fixed problem with the configuration no always being persisted.
As always - feedback is welcome! Please post it on the discussion pages.